Sunday, April 26, 2009, 2:03 AM
blars
yo. andy here. my first blog :D anyhoo...

nothing much happened today. save for a run in with a lady who didnt know how to use a lottery ticket scanner. i mean, how hard is it to hold the ticket with the bar-code facing up and stick it into the scanner? she also had difficulty working with the ATM.... sometimes i wonder if people are retarded, or just plain ignorant. i mean, all one needs to do is take a step back, and assess the situation. some people out there just thrive on instant gratification, hence they automatically assume that a machine will carry out its designated task regardless of human error. they expect wayyy too much from a chunk of metal and plastic.

now that i think of it, a lot of things did happen... for instance there's this one old guy who always comes in every saturday afternoon and rents a movie, makes small talk about how good the weather is (even if its pouring with thunder as loud as elephants rolling down a flight of stairs). there are two things that really confuse me. first, he always tells me to hold onto the movie and that he'll be back later to pick it up. no problem here, except i wonder why he couldnt just put it in his jacket pocket or the plastic bag that i would happily give him. secondly, when he makes small talk, its not actually small talk. its more like.... one-way talk. ive tried many times before, but everytime i tried to communicate, its like he doesnt even hear me. maybe he's a windbag? maybe he's just crazy. considering the neighbourhood around my store, i wouldnt be surprised at the latter

oh yeah. theres one other perverted old dude that comes around often. he likes to riffle through one particular local newspaper at the stand to look at the featured model of a photo shoot the paper likes to do. he would only buy the paper if the girl was attractive to him. the problem here? HE SMELLS LIKE SOUR SWEAT BLENDED WITH FECES AND URINE. ill probably be saying this a lot, but my can of air freshener is my best friend.
if you want to know what its like working at a convenience store, go rent and watch kevin smith's "Clerks"; all the examples in that movie happen very, VERY often.

posted by andrew @ 2:03 AM

2 Comments:


Blogger Star said...
LOLWTF @ the perverted guy.

I bet you meet a lot of crazies amirite.
April 26, 2009 at 2:26 AM  

Blogger Star said...
ND I finished your layout rite. 8D

I made one last night but it looked so fail that I had to make a new one 'cause it was just that terribad.

YES I'M WRITING HERE BECAUSE YOU'RE PROBABLY AT WORK OR SOMETHING AND I NEED TO GO OUT LATER

ANYWAYS.
http://starsocool.blogspot.com/
checkit
let me know what you think
what to change
what to add
if you think it's an utter piece of crap
etc. etc. etc.
April 26, 2009 at 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

INFORMATION
layout by starry

ABOUT
hi my name is andy im and hi my name is andy im and hi my name is andy im and hi my name is andy im i really like elinphants and hippopothomases and rhinostarauses.
COOL PEOPLE
Star

MUSIC
music player of some sort hurr

EXTRA
some stuff is here rite

ARCHIVES